In the real estate industry, timing is everything. You probably already know that SMS marketing can help you convert real estate leads into buyers and sellers faster than your competitors, but how?
If you lack inspiration, our real estate text message ideas will get you started on the road to success.
We’ve compiled 14 simple real estate SMS templates that you can copy to save time and impress your clients.
Real Estate Text Message Ideas
Why is SMS such an important communication tool for real estate? Consider these statistics:
- 62% of clients prefer that realtors communicate property info through text messages.
- 90% of text messages are read within three minutes of receipt.
Here are 12 real estate text message templates you can use to keep in touch with your clients:
1. New Sign-Up Template
Hi [First Name], thanks for signing up for texts from [Real Estate Business Name]. Are you looking to buy or sell a home?
Pro tip: Use client responses to segment your SMS marketing lists to reach your target audience more quickly.
Are you rusty on opt-in procedures? Read The Complete SMS Compliance Guide
2. Information Request Template
Once you’ve connected with prospective clients, give them the next step. Share links to listings or the contact page on your website so they can discover more properties.
Hey [First Name], this is [Real Estate Agent Name] from [Real Estate Business Name]. Thanks for filling out a form to request more information about our available listings! Here are some listings that might interest you:
[Link to Listing #1]
[Link to Listing #2]
[Link to Listing #3]
Pro tip: Include your client’s first name to personalize your messages.
3. Open House Template
You can communicate time-sensitive information about open houses and offers to potential clients more quickly than with a call or email. Group texting also saves you time, so you can avoid making unnecessary phone calls to clients who are no longer interested.
Hi, [First Name], I hope you’re having a great week! We’ve got some exciting open houses for you this week:
[Open House #1 Address] on [Open House #1 Date] @ [Open House #1 Time]
[Open House #2 Address] on [Open House #2 Date] @ [Open House #2 Time]
[Open House #3 Address] on [Open House #3 Date] @ [Open House #3 Time]
Let me know if you’ll be stopping by!
Pro tip: Space out crucial information like addresses, dates and times so your clients don’t miss anything.
4. Showing Reply Template
I’d love to show you around the home at [Listing Address]! I’ll see you on [Showing Date] @ [Showing Time].
5. Follow-Up Template
Hi [First Name], it’s [Real Estate Agent Name] from [Real Estate Business Name]. You reached out to me last week about the listing at [Listing Address]. It’s still on the market — do you want to schedule a showing? Let me know if you’d like to see it this week!
6. Upcoming Event Template
Hi [First Name], I just wanted to let you know we’re hosting an event for first-time homebuyers this Saturday at 2 pm. Our office is located at [Real Estate Business Address]. Let me know if you plan to stop by!
7. Buyer Template
Hi [First Name]! What is your availability this week? Let’s set up an appointment to browse a few homes so you can get a better idea of what’s out there.
Pro tip: Ask your client what neighborhood they’re interested in so you can show them more relevant listings.
8. Seller Template
Hi [First Name], I’ll have your home valuation ready ASAP. Would you mind if I stopped by for a few minutes to check out the property?
Hi [First Name], I’ll have your home valuation ready ASAP. How soon are you looking to sell?
9. Referral Template
Hi [First Name], thanks for reaching out to [Real Estate Business Name]. Our partner [Partner Business Name] specializes in listings in [Neighborhood Name] and would love to help you with your home search! You can call or text them at [Partner Phone Number] to set up an appointment.
10. Listing Price Alert Template
Hi [First Name], the home you loved at [Listing Address] just dropped from $300k to $250k. Would you like to make an offer?
11. Training Template
Hey [First Name], [Real Estate Business Name] is offering a free webinar about mortgages tomorrow at [Time]. Sign up here: [Webinar sign-up link]. Let me know if you have any questions!
12. Congratulations Template
Hi [First Name]! The home inspector didn’t find any issues and the sellers have accepted your offer. Congratulations! 🎉
Pro tip: You can add emojis for a more personal touch to good news like this!
Why Use SMS Templates for Real Estate?
Real estate text message templates can help you create engaging campaigns while saving time on day-to-day communications. Here are some additional benefits of SMS for real estate:
- Share information quickly: Text messages reach your clients where they spend most of their time: on their mobile devices. In fact, 50 percent of local searches happen on mobile devices, so your prospects are likely to see your messages when they’re looking at properties on their phone. With text message marketing, you can engage your clients with simple, quick messages to schedule open houses and follow-ups in just minutes.
- Add a personal touch: Real estate text messaging enables you to customize messages with listing prices and preferences like the number of bedrooms and bathrooms they want. That way, your clients receive relevant information that they’re more likely to respond to.
- Manage follow-ups: You can even use mass texting to send automatic responses to people searching for a home who visited your website or called your office. Even top real estate agents sometimes struggle to follow up with every call and email they receive. But a text message can help you connect with your clients, even if you’re out of the office.
Partner with Textedly to Grow Your Real Estate Marketing Campaigns
Ready to take advantage of the time-saving power of SMS and market your real estate business?
At Textedly, we make it easy to set up your campaigns and send your real estate text messages. With our user-friendly platform, you can schedule open houses and follow up with real estate leads with just one click.
Get started with a free trial of Textedly today.