Confirming commitments keeps office schedules on track and helps companies reach their revenue potential. However, calling clients to remind them of upcoming appointments is expensive and time-consuming. Sending appointment confirmation texts could be the solution you’re looking for.
Unlike traditional phone call reminders, SMS appointment reminders offer a cheap and effective solution to confirming appointment times. And because 98% of SMS messages get read, you can virtually guarantee that customers will see your texts.
Here are 30 appointment reminder text examples you can start using today.
Appointment Confirmation Templates by Industry
Sending text reminders is easy. You can use appointment reminder templates and add dynamic fields to automate reminders and personalize each message.
Plug these SMS reminder templates into your SMS platform to automate this process today.
Dentist Appointment Reminder Templates
- Your appointment with Dr. Choi is confirmed for March 10 at 1 PM. Reply 1 to confirm, 2 to cancel or 3 to reschedule. Click here to fill out the required forms: bit.ly/47285. Text STOP to unsubscribe.
- Hi Jason, this message is to remind you of your appt with Dr. Johnson at 2 PM on Thursday, January 7. If you have any questions or would like to reschedule, please call (777) 444-5555. Text STOP to unsubscribe.
- It’s time for your next cleaning with [Dentist Name]. Call [Phone Number] or follow the link to schedule your appointment. [Link]
Medical Office Appointment Reminder Examples
- Hi Nancy, Please text CONFIRM or CANCEL for your 8 AM appt on Wednesday, January 29, at the Georgia Medical Center with Dr. Alfonso. Text STOP to end.
- Hi Nancy, this is a reminder of your appt with Dr. Alfonso at Albany Medical Center tomorrow at 8 AM. Please remember to fill out the patient forms sent to you via email before your appt. If you would like to cancel, reschedule or have any questions, please give us a call. Text STOP to end.
- Hello! This is your reminder to schedule your annual wellness check. Call [Phone Number] or follow the link to schedule your appointment. [Link]
- Did you know that women aged 65 to 74 should receive mammograms every two years? Give us a call at [Phone Number] to schedule your appointment.
Optometry Appointment Reminder Templates
- It’s time for your annual eye exam! Call our office at [Phone Number] to schedule your appointment. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you!
- IF YOU’RE HAVING TROUBLE READING THIS, IT’S TIME TO SEE YOUR OPTOMETRIST. VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT [Link] OR CALL [Phone Number] TO SCHEDULE YOUR EYE EXAM.
- Thank you for making an appointment with [Doctor or Clinic Name]. We look forward to seeing you on [Date] at [Time]. Don’t forget to bring your eyeglasses or contact lenses with you to your appointment!
Beauty Salon Appointment Reminders
- Thank you for booking an appointment for a full cut and color with [Stylist] at 5 PM on Saturday, February 1. Please text CONFIRM to confirm your appointment, CANCEL to cancel it or call us at (777) 444-5555 if you wish to reschedule. We look forward to seeing you! Text STOP to end.
- This message is to remind you of your full cut and color appt at Miami Beauty tomorrow, Friday, January 30, at 5 PM. Please call (777) 444-5555 or visit us at https://bit.ly/tblca if you need to cancel or reschedule. Appointments canceled within 24 hours will be subject to a 20% fee. Text STOP to end.
- It’s been a while since your last appointment at [Salon Name]. We recommend booking soon at [Link]. We look forward to serving you again!
For more salon industry templates, check out these Text Message Templates for Beauty Salon Businesses.
Barber Shop Appointment Reminder Examples
- Hey [Client Name] — This is your reminder about your haircut and shave on [Date] at [Time]. Reply 1 to Confirm, 2 to Cancel or 3 to Reschedule.
- You’ve got an appointment with [Name] at [Barber Shop] tomorrow at [Time]. Arrive 15 minutes early to sit back, relax with a beverage, and catch the game!
Real Estate Appointment Reminder Templates
- This message is to remind you of your open house at 10 AM tomorrow at 5444 W 10th Street. To view the listing, please visit [link]. Please call or text this number if you want to cancel or reschedule this appointment. Text STOP to end.
- Hi [First Name]! I’m looking forward to showing you the property at [Listing Address]. I’ll see you [Showing Date] at [Showing Time]!
For more real estate industry templates, check out these Real Estate Text Message Ideas.
Automotive Dealership & Repair Shop Reminder Texts
- Hi Jessica. This is Mike from Mike’s Auto Repair with a reminder to pick up your car by 5 PM today.
- Hello [First Name], you have an appointment at [Dealership Name] on [Date] at [Time]. Please reply YES to confirm your appointment or NO to cancel your appointment. If you would like to reschedule, please reply CHANGE, and a representative will be in touch with you.
Check out these Auto Repair Text Message Ideas for more automotive industry templates.
Fitness Studio Reminder Examples
- Don’t forget! Sunrise Cycle class is moved from 6:30 to 7 AM tomorrow. Text STOP to unsubscribe.
- Join us tomorrow for pilates at 9 AM — we hope to see you there! - Peaceful Pilates
- Reminder: You have 5 group sessions remaining on your account! Join us for Kickboxing Cardio Wednesday evenings at 5:00 PM!
Home Repair Reminder Text Examples
- Hello [Customer Name]. Your repair is scheduled for [Date]. You can expect your handyman, [Name], to arrive between [Time] and [Time]. For the safety of our team and your furry friends, please be sure pets are contained away from work areas. We look forward to seeing you!
- This is a reminder that your appliance removal and installation is scheduled for Thursday at 3:00 PM. Please reply 1 to Confirm your appointment, 2 to Cancel or 3 to Reschedule. Please be aware that [Business Name] requires 24 hours advance notice for all cancellations. Thank you.
- Help is on the way! Our flood and water damage control team is scheduled to arrive today between 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM. Please be sure an adult, age 18 or older, is home.
Pest Control Appointment Reminder Templates
- Quick Reminder: Your fumigation for [Property Address] is Tuesday, October 3rd, at 10:00 AM. Fumigants can be toxic to people, pets, fish, reptiles and house plants. Be sure to remove these from the property before your appointment.
- Thank you for scheduling an appointment with [Company Name]. Our professionals will be applying your pest control treatment on [Date and Time]. Please remove large pieces of furniture away from the corners of your home to get the best possible coverage. Thank you!
- Thank you for trusting [Company Name] to perform your pest extermination. As a reminder, do not enter the property for a minimum of [Duration] to ensure the safety of your family and pets. Your follow-up is scheduled for [Date and Time].
Package Delivery Reminder Text Examples
- Hi Dawn, your Wine Club order is out for delivery! Soon you’ll be transported back to our vineyards as you sip your favorite Cab Sauvs and Merlots. Please be sure someone 18 or older is present to sign for your package!
- We’re sorry we missed you! We will attempt redelivery tomorrow; please be sure someone 18 or older is present to sign for your package!
Send Better Appointment Reminders with Textedly
More than 60% of consumers prefer that businesses connect with them via text message over any other method.
With a texting platform like Textedly, you can send appointment reminders, confirm appointments and increase revenue by eliminating missed appointments. Textedly also allows you to create and save appointment reminder templates and use features like custom fields and personalization tags to create personalized appointment reminder text messages.
Textedly’s user-friendly and affordable platform works for businesses of any size or industry. With features like message scheduling, two-way messaging, the ability to send messages over the 160-character limit and more, you can manage your SMS strategy on one platform.
Want to get started? Sign up for a free Textedly trial today!